Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee was a Global Ambassador for Smith Cult. Her work included educational and training for salon partners that hosted events, as well as demonstrations deskside at Marie Claire London. Ashlee still draws on this experience when she works. Ashlee Glazer, and I have been lovers of beauty since the age of a young child. I've been in every aspect of the company from the counter to the red carpet. My frequent clients and celebrity Weddings motivate me and provide me with ideas and tips to pass on as a beauty and lifestyle expert. When I am winding down, I enjoy spending time with my loved ones and family in nature or at an evening gathering. My aim is to bring together my resources and community for a space to entertain, educate and contribute back to the community through my artistry. Ashlee Glazer is a beauty expert on the television and an acclaimed makeup artist inspires clients by empowering them to be themselves and increase their self-confidence. She inspires women to feel confident and take on the world through her work. The couple who were born on May 12, were Harry and Jennifer Glazer, sister to Kyle (21) chose Goshen due to the fact that when I first stepped on campus I felt like this was the place I wanted to be. The environment at Goshen was fantastic, the dynamics of the team were excellent and the coach were a breeze to choose. I admire her dad for his hard dedication to his work and the ability to communicate to people in any situation. One of my favorite athletic moments as a watcher was winning both state as well as National championships.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ari Lennox

Jennifer and Amanda

Aubrey Marunde